This weekend I drove to Cozad, NE to spend the weekend with Julie and Gwen. It was initially planned as a scrapbooking retreat, but instead we decided to make it sewing Saturday. It was awesome! Julie was a wonderful host, thank you for all of the yummy food including the chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. And, I'm going to have to get Gwen's slush recipe too!
So . . . or should I say "sew" - what did I get accomplished.
Here is the list:
- pink headbands for upcoming Ladies of the Evening Running night with the Omaha Running Club Ladies group
- new curtain for my kitchen (love it!) I bought the fabric last fall in NY (I love NY!)
- added borders to a quilt for House for Jakson project (one down, one more quilt to go)
- Finished my Amy Butler "Frenchy Bag" with the Japanese fabric I bought in NY (did I tell you how much I love NY?)
- And I designed (with the help of Julie & Gwen) a fabulous tote with a charm pack that I had purchased at Quilt Nebraska last year. I've promised the girls that I would write up the pattern. So, hopefully I'll have some time to accomplish that task this week.
Oh -- and to take some pictures to post as well.
But, tomorrow I'm hanging out with my mom. So, maybe on Wednesday.